MAH Advising on Broker Transition Contract Review
You can take advantage of the reality that all deals are negotiable in the modern world of broker recruiting. You need an expert employment advisor to review the contract provisions the firm’s lawyer has drafted to protect the firm, his/her only client. With MAH Advising on your side, you will keep your firm safe.
In what ways can a lawyer assist you in broker recruiting protocol?
- Ensure that the “dinner promises” are in writing.
- Planning for a successful broker transition, regardless of the Protocol for Broker Recruitment, is critical.
- Nullify the low-value contracts that the lawyers of the firm have inserted into the contract after the honeymoon ends in order to gain an edge over you.
- In the event that the transition and employment do not go as planned, you are entitled to complain and seek remedies.
- While defending your rights, work together with the firm’s management team and transition team.
When you would never purchase a house without an attorney, why would you put at risk your livelihood, your sanity, and your clients’ welfare by not hiring an attorney to review the contract clauses such as employment contract?
Some of the legal documents that will affect the way you conduct your business are promissory notes, employment agreements, memorandums of understandings, and addenda. Review the broker transition contract with MAH Advising and ask for advice on the Broker Recruiting Protocol.
Disclaimer: We are consultants, not lawyers, this is not legal advice. We work with the top law firms when the practice of law is required.